Here are some steps to become a deep learning engineer in Malaysia:
- Obtain a relevant degree in a field such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics.
- Gain experience with programming languages such as Python and knowledge of machine learning and deep learning concepts.
- Learn about deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, and develop proficiency in at least one of these.
- Build a portfolio of projects to showcase your deep learning skills and abilities to potential employers.
- Consider obtaining relevant certifications, such as the Deep Learning Certification from NVIDIA.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the field through attending conferences and workshops, reading industry publications, and joining professional organizations.
- Network and build connections within the industry to increase your chances of finding job opportunities.
- Participate in Kaggle or other similar competitions to enhance your skills and portfolio.
It’s important to note that the field of deep learning is constantly evolving, and the steps listed above may change over time. Additionally, while these steps can help increase your chances of becoming a professional deep learning engineer, it is not a guarantee.